Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all!I have just booked my 2015 Cee'd, 5 door, 1.6 CRDI 3 in for it's first annual service via Kia's website to be carried out by my local main dealer.
It's the 1 year 10000 mile service, for which I have been quoted £59 (includes the complimentary wash and vac plus anti-perforation warranty body inspection.)
My question is this. What do you actually get for £59? The website doesn't give you a breakdown of what's included in each service, just a list of service options.
I'm guessing for £59 you don't get a lot!
Apologies if this has been covered before. Many thanks for any replies in advance!

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
You guessed right Gary! If its anything like i got with the Rio. No oil or filter changes or anything of any consequence. Visual check mainly. Probably similar to a check you do yourself. I requested an oil and filter change and was charged extra. Worth it, especially on a dieselEdited by: grumpycrdi

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
grumpycrdi said:
You guessed right Gary! If its anything like i got with the Rio. No oil or filter changes or anything of any consequence. Visual check mainly. Probably similar to a check you do yourself. I requested an oil and filter change and was charged extra. Worth it, especially on a diesel
Yes I agree, I don't fancy leaving the oil in the car for 2 years, especially as it's the oil from new.
I'll get a quote when I take it in. If it's silly money I may just order a genuine filter online and drop the oil myself on the QT.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts