Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
Well I'm a first time Kia owner having moved to a Cee'd 1.6 GS from a Vectra-C Elite V6 3.0CDTi. Having owned many Vauxhalls I got fed up with every one developing serious faults just after the warranty ran out at 60,000 miles and thought I'd try something a bit different.<O:p></O:p>
To be totally honest I was a little unsure of the Kia brand and didn't expect much but I've been pleasantly surprised. The Cee'd's no match for my previous V6 in terms of performance and I've sacrificed a lot of luxury and gadgets, but actually it's not that bad! It's certainly a great deal cheaper to run and maintain and considering the engine size I think it actually performs quite well. I like some of the little touches too like the USB MP3 compatibility and deep cup holders in the front.<O:p></O:p>
Overall I'm really pleased with the car after covering around 2,000 miles and I'm looking forward to putting many more on it and hopefully finding out about some fellow Cee'd owners too along the way.<O:p></O:p>
Dave<O:p></O:p>Edited by: ukanalyst

1 - 3 of 3 Posts