Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Checking your driving seat to see if the fabric is ripped?

·
Registered
140 Posts
I think Techno means "fabric".

There are a wide range of vinyl, suede and leatherette fabrics, plain standard leatherettes, fire retardant leatherettes and textured grain leatherettes, widely used in Restaurants, Pubs, Night Clubs, Boats, Home Furnishing, Upholstery, Motor Trade, Seating. One of these "fabrics" is the probable source of our seat covers.Edited by: belgrave

·
Registered
70 Posts
This is no help to the guy asking a genuine question, if you guys want to be comedians and make a mockery of the forum i suggest you go on stage somewhere else than here!

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
<div style="line-height: 1.4; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 2px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">
gilera said:
This is no help to the guy asking a genuine question, if you guys want to be comedians and make a mockery of the forum i suggest you go on stage somewhere else than here!
Get off your high horse. My post was a serious suggestion.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Like my weight, I check it every day
and dont have a problem yet. To me it's not a 'servicing' issue, however if they are aware of the problem I expect them to check it..........but they didnt seem to know about the change to the seat raising handle design so prehaps that's wishful thinking.

So, have any more 'mechanical' issues cropped up in the anyone's 1st service?

I have also taken out a service contract so would be interested if there has been any issue they are saying isnt covered by that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts