Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I'm going to pick up my first ever NEW car, a Kia Picanto, next week and I'm so excited. It's white and I wondered if anyone knew of any stickers or stripes or other decals that are made for the Picanto? I'm a girl so I'm thinking about something slightly feminine but not necessarily so. I just want to make it a little less whiter than white, know what I mean?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Hi Currie123, and welcome to the slow response club er Kia forum
. I wish you all the best with your new motta. There is certainly alot of Picantos out there nowwhilethe scrappage scheme was running.
Davy

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi and welcome, after the joys of my pro ceed, my wife used the scheme to get a black picanto, we waited a week or so for one to be shipped in but we did have the choice of one offthe forecourt with a chequered White strip running over the car, to get this ordered from KIA was an extra £100 !!!!!!
There's a White one near us with pink stripes on it which looks very tastefully done, eBay would be an ideal place to search.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
You can decorate it with flowers which I have seen on the VW Beetle. That looks very girly. I have even seen a car with tassles round the windows not sure but it may have been a stripper or lap dancers car

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hi Currie123 and welcome to the forum.

Have a look on Yell.com for a local sign writer, most now have the equipment to do a design of your own and may even put it on your car for you.

Bob.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for these ideas. I never thought of looking in the yellow pages for a sign writer. I have also been looking at Herbie decals, I wonder if I could rile the bug owners with a different style of Herbie running around Glasgow.

Thanks again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts