Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,due to pick up my '08 pro ceed 2.0 sport diesel on Sunday-very excited,have had a test drive and was very impressed with it,it compared very well with my previous two diesels-a Honda Civic EX which was a brilliant car,and a Seat Leon 170tdi FR which had far too many problems for a new car and appalling customer 'care' from Seat UK.
I have read alot of the posts on the pro ceed forum and am very pleased to see that there don't seem to be alot of complaints!
but any information,good or bad,tips and advice would be very welcome.
Cheers for now.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Welcome & roll on sunday, the Pro is a stunning looking car.
Hope you get as much pleasure from it as I have so far.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the welcome drakey,been looking at photos of your pro ceed on a couple of the other post-very nice!love the grille and the badges,might be pinching a couple of those ideas!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Cheers.... the things I`ve done are very simple but change to look of the car slightly to set it apert.

The Grille was a simple paint application but the removal proved to be a pain.

The cover under the bonnet between the headlights has to be removed then each strip is held on by 2 screws - 1 at each end. A dumpy screwdriver was adequate then they just prise out.

The badge on the boot handle - nightmare-but I`ve got a diagram on how I see it and hope it`s helped members as I`ve had a few asking.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
picked up the pro sport yestersay,(looks stunning in the mars red-but i am biast)have only done about 50miles so far but absolutley loving it!
as long as the reliability and dealer service are as good as the drive i think she will be staying with me for quite some time

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Nice one, that's great news, I was tempted by the red as they had a red and silver available to take virtually next day.
I had to wait for black !!!! Should have gone silver or white me thinks !!!

I too plan on keeping mine for a long time - would be more than happy to trade it in for another a few more years down the line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts