Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
2022 KIA SPORTAGE GTLine S 1.6T HEV AWD Experience Green/Black
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Early days and still a learning curve but infotainment system, Kia Connect and settings to my taste (For the time being lol)
Went for a 100 mile run yesterday to get a feel for the HEV system and what can I say? 46mpg, comfortable seats ride and a definite upgrade on my previous model. All in all VERY impressed. Those awaiting their cars, Hang on in there it will be worth the wait. :) (y)

Registered
I can go 1 better with 47.2 after 2 full tanks

Love the car and I am not a car person

Just need to "crack" the tech and then decide what I need and what I can do without.

Tbh I can't see me opening the windows remotely as I return to the car on a hot day , and I'm sure I will never park the car when stood outside of it using the Key fob. I'm sure it would behave correctly but wouldn't like to risk it

Overall it's a 10 from me though

Registered
2022 KIA SPORTAGE GTLine S 1.6T HEV AWD Experience Green/Black
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can go 1 better with 47.2 after 2 full tanks

Love the car and I am not a car person

Just need to "crack" the tech and then decide what I need and what I can do without.

Tbh I can't see me opening the windows remotely as I return to the car on a hot day , and I'm sure I will never park the car when stood outside of it using the Key fob. I'm sure it would behave correctly but wouldn't like to risk it

Overall it's a 10 from me though
Have tried to park remotely under my car port which is secured by a 5 bar type farm gate but it won't go thru lol. The proximity sensors won't let it, but it does work. (y) (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts