Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my Silver K-3 Auto Sat Nav today well impressed drove 120 miles home this afternoon<ul>[*]I am 6" 4" no problems with the seat support for my legs must have long body and short legs
[*]Handling round corners good no real roll like other 4 X 4 I have driven[*]Seems quite nippy even though I am trying to run it in[*]Sat Nav easy to use OK still no full postcode entry but like how in towns it tells you the name of the street to turn in to[*]Radio well impressed with the sound though I am no music expert[*]Built quality seems very good[*]No noise from sun roof that I noticed[*]Like the auto lights and wipers[*]Engine heated up in minutes but the temp was +9 see how it does in the cold and no real noise from it when yourcruisingalong[*]Tried the voicereignitionbut no idea how it works sothat'sfor another day[/list]Had a tow bar fitted too which seems to have been done nicely, even got a wee present for the wife from the dealer which was nice. I know is early days but for 27k I think we are getting a lot for our money and last but not least the ball and chain was well impressed and shes not the easist to please
. Think Kia has a big winner with this model

·
Registered
564 Posts
It's a great car. I've got one of the First Edition 2.0L AWD's which was the first of the range to be offered for sale. I purchased it in September 2010 and have nothing but praise for it. Enjoy!

·
Registered
38 Posts
also have a 2010 first edition 2.0L GREAT car pleasure to drive can not fault the car in any way or the dealership and back up

·
Registered
49 Posts
WHOOP WHOOP

I am on my 1 week count down, my baby(black KX-3 auto nav)has arrived and is IN THE COUNTRY... so 11 months of waiting will soon come to an end... So cannot wait... Will have to share my photos once i get her.... and then all my other questions will prob start LOL

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice one Avidblue just got my silver K-3 sat nav auto last last week --love it hope you enjoy

·
Registered
31 Posts
been driving my pheonix silver 8 days now, and LOVING IT. tried hard to find a fault but yet to find one. well worth the wait. also im really getting a kick out of watching people stare as i go by.
<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">

·
Registered
30 Posts
There all probably staring because of the massive grin on your face - I get the same looks in my Phantom Black KX3 !!!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
It's 2 weeks old and dne 1200 miles and on a 100 mile round trip comute on rural road mostly, getting just over 38 a gallon. Thats based on filling it to 2 clicks and doing the sums - which aint far off what the computer says it's doing. Spent 4 hours cleaning it today and looks fantastic, however, not sure if they bothered polishing it at the dealers before i git it. There were a load of weird looking marks which needed the full set of autoglym products to remove. Burnt up a few calories though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts