Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all,

I'm a new member here, and I've posted an introduction in the 'newbies' section so I won't repeat here, instead I'll get straight to the point of my query.

On Tuesday I took delivery of a 58-plate Ceed SW, and on getting it home I decided to sit down with the Handbook and get to grips with the what, where and how.

Only problem is, I noticed from some of the illustrations, and later confirmed by way of the published date, that the handbook I've been given is in fact for the facelifted model!
Obviously this is something I will be taking up with the supplying dealer, but in the short term, I wondered if anyone knew if there was anywhere online I might be able to get hold of a copy in .pdf (or similar) format? While I realise much of the content will still be relevant, there are, as you'll know, some specific differences between the MY08 and MY10 cars, including the design of the stereo, which is giving me slight trouble at the moment and I'd like to have something to refer to.

Thanks in advance for any help.

GT

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have seen one on line and did indeed download one before I purchased my present 2010 model so they are around somewhere just don't know where.

I was going to suggest I send you my copy but just checked and its been deleted now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Paul,

First and foremost, the steering wheel controls appear not to be connected. Also, although I can quyite happily listen to a CD, I cannot find how to adjust the sound balance / fade etc. And finally, I can't get the radio to select between am and fm bands. The AM button on the LHS was fully depressed when I collected it, so I pressed the FM button (centre), which now also remains fully depressed, but again has had no effect on the band selection.

It may simply be a case of not knowing how it all works and having missed a simple fix or a startup procedure, but without the appropriate handbook I've no way of knowing.

GT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts