Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my ex-demo Proceed GT-Line S in September last year from Fine Cars and was so impressed by John in sales, and the after-sales contact from Brett the MD, that I decided to make the 80 mile each way trip to get my services done there.

I wasn't disappointed; David and Hayley in the Service Department were lovely, and pricewise unbeatable. Even factoring in the cost of fuel, the service cost me less than the other Kia dealer I'd considered who are a ten-minute drive from me.

The service was done on a while-you-wait basis, and I was offered a coffee which I accepted gratefully.

A car-wash was also offered but as David said, my car was so clean and well-turned-out that they couldn't surpass my OCD car-cleaning skills!

All in all, a great experience with the guys and girls at Fine Cars again. I simply cannot recommend them enough.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Good dealer relationships don't get praised enough on this site, but we should also slate the bad ones.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good dealer relationships don't get praised enough on this site, but we should also slate the bad ones.
Agree with you there - I haven't encountered a bad Kia dealer yet - I did visit a few when loking at cars; initially we were looking at the Sportage and it was after seeing a Proceed on the showroom floor of another dealer that we found our car @ Fine Cars. The big showroom at Brentford is impressive too, but more 'corporate' feeling.

Bad dealers? Try some of the Nissan dealers that I encountered during three years of depressingly poor Qashqai ownership - I would have accepted that in a mass-produced item with several thousand parts you may get problems - it's how the network deals with these issues makes or breaks the whole transaction for me; more than one Nissan dealership within a twenty-mile radius of my home proved to be inffectual, inept, useless and unfit for purpose. Game Over. I'm a happy Kia owner with nil issues, no problems and no sinking feeling........................

1 - 3 of 3 Posts