Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am again getting excellent service, this will be my third Kia from Fine Cars each from different salesman and they have all been excellent. I am being looked after by Marcel this time and the wife and I are highly delighted with him. Would recomend Fine Cars to anyone in need of good old fashioned service with a smile from people that listen.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I would like to second your opinion of Fine cars. I bought my Kia approved Ceed from them and I take I back to them each year( a round trip of about 90 miles) for servicing. You might think I am mad travelling that distance but their customer care is second to none. When I book I tell them I want to wait for it and that has never been a problem. I drop it off when they open and go to the pub across the road for a leisurely breakfast. I actually look forward to servicing time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My experience with Fine Cars at Lee -on Solent is exactly the same as yours-some coincidence. doing the same routine for 3 years now, booking in for 11am ,having a day at the seaside ,lunch in the near pub. car always ready on time ,nice people to deal with as well ,my round trip is 140 miles and a day to look forward to -two birds with one stone for me !

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've just bought my ex-demo Proceed from Fine Cars. This is how buying a car should be.
I live close to Heathrow and I'll be driving to Lee on Solent for all my services - ideally when it's not tipping down with rain as it was yesterday when we picked up Kia Maria - my wife has named the car after the Blondie hit, not the drink!
We dealt with John, who was superb to deal with, and his female colleague who made proper cups of tea instead of using the machine.
The whole experience was perfect from start to finish.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts