Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally after waiting 5 months (i know, no where near as long as some people) today is the day when i pick up my new artic white KX3 Sat-Nav Auto.....i cant wait

·
Registered
38 Posts
Great, I have had my KX 3 sat nav three days and just love it, has also taken me that time to get through the owners manual but well worth it.cambo

·
Registered
31 Posts
So very very jealous. I've been told week commencing august 8th now. And also guess what else. I was told that I was the longest waiting person. Oooo what a privilege. When I asked why. They said yet just don't know. It appears that the orders are coming upside down and back to front. They have no explanation. But they are very very sorry!!!!! I think you should give me yours Dr Grim

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would love to give you mine........NOT lol, hopefully not to long for you to wait now till your car hopefully comes along

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Dr Grim
hows the new car then, ive ordered the same for delivery end of september. One question how does the sat nav interupt the radio or cd etc when directing you to your destination. Is the sound quality ok.

Look forward to your reply

1 - 6 of 6 Posts