Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of buying a new Soul Hunter and am reading about all sorts faults with steering etc. can someone reassure me that the Kia is O.K.please

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Don't worry the Kia Souls arevery good indeed, every now and again all manufacturers make mistakes however the new range of Kia are built to much higher levels than most other manufactures and are on a par with all the VW range inc Audi etc. What you want is a good dealer,this seems to be the key,some of them are great but the odd one is not up to the same standard.You will love the car,some people do not like the slightly stiff ride especially on the 18" wheels but we are more than happy with the ride on our 10 Tempest,30k on the clock in 2 years and the only problem I have had was the rear view camera which had to be replaced. You go out and enjoy it but just bear in mind that the ride is stiffer but for such a high riding car the handling is really good, you cannot have it all ways.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
The cars are fine. Every make of car has the odd one that causes problems..... but one or two cars out of the many thousands of Souls knocking about is pretty good going. You will be fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts