Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new here.
Got a problem with my 2013 model KIA Sportage platinum diesel. While driving in Tasmania on holidays my Sat Nav stopped working with 'Fatal Error Message'. After touching the 'Agree' button on the screen nothing happens. A cross appears next to the signal icon. Radio and other multimedia blietooth etc all work. But no maps and navigation. I assumed perhaps being out of satellite range maybe the issue. But when I arrived in a populated area ie Hobart with a signal showing it wouldn't come good. What's the solution? How can I reset it? And would that help?

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Pull the satnav fuse, wait a few seconds & stick it back in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I'm new here.
Got a problem with my 2013 model KIA Sportage platinum diesel. While driving in Tasmania on holidays my Sat Nav stopped working with 'Fatal Error Message'. After touching the 'Agree' button on the screen nothing happens. A cross appears next to the signal icon. Radio and other multimedia blietooth etc all work. But no maps and navigation. I assumed perhaps being out of satellite range maybe the issue. But when I arrived in a populated area ie Hobart with a signal showing it wouldn't come good. What's the solution? How can I reset it? And would that help?
Sorry about shouting as I don't normally do it,

·
Super Moderator
3,920 Posts
SD card failing to be read?

Reset is usually a pin hole under the volume control.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts