Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Leighton did Murphwiz give you some detailed info on handbrake adjustment recently? I'd like to adjust mine,would youpost it on here please.

Many thanks.

Oh oh, I was just going out to do a few things on the old bus but the snow is really coming down now, starting to lay so I think I'll leave it.
Might even open a bottle of ale

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Perrymac, did Leighton get back to you with this? He very kindlyemailed me the details which I printed out to put in my handbook then I deleted the email.
I can type it out and send it to you if you still need it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
hi longcoldwinter,yes i did email him back with the details have you done your car and did it work ,hope so

regards

leighton

·
Registered
5 Posts
thanks longcoldwinter,i will give it a whirl,,,
any ideas on my other problem ?

when i change from 1st to 2nd engine cuts out and engine management light comes on same thing 2nd to 3rd, some times no light on,if all four wheels smack same cut in tarmac same thing happens,, even on motorway...

nothing shows up on diagnostics,have changed crank sensor and had new clutch 6 months ago..

help me please

perrymac

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Leighton, no I haven't done mine yet but it's going in for a major service +mot this week so I've asked the mechanic to adjust it prior to mot. I'll give him your instructions in case he needs to refer.
It sounds as if it will need constant monitoring and adjustment so I'll have to get underneath and do it myself at some point in the future.

Sorry Perrymac, can't help you with your other problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts