Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Pffbikers! Think two wheels are for transport and 4 wheels is for meeting strangers in shady carparks!

As long as work permits i'm up for a meet and greet. Would be good to swap stories and talk about problems we've had, dealer recomendations ect. Plus it's an excuse to give my pro4 a really good blast down some motorways
Edited by: RichieD76

·
Registered
283 Posts
There was a chap on here a while ago from the Hyundi car club, they have a Korean car club meet down south every year all welcome but cant remember where or when sorry.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RichieD76 said:
Pffbikers! Think two wheels are for transport and 4 wheels is for meeting strangers in shady carparks!

As long as work permits i'm up for a meet and greet. Would be good to swap stories and talk about problems we've had, dealer recomendations ect. Plus it's an excuse to give my pro4 a really good blast down some motorways

PMSL.

·
Registered
309 Posts
For a get together , It would be good to do a run like the Landrover clubs do .
They all meet at Crystal Palace & then the models / clubs get groupedtogether & thengo outdown to Brighton . Then they all park up on the sea front when they arrive .

I does look good seeing them all together as they snake there way down to the coast & then all met up to chat about their motors & have food etc . They book out both the venues for this , but its an idea to throw in the mix .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts