Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Must agree Tempest , I think it looks Ok but I prefer my Tempest Soul ,I don't like the dash as I much prefer the rotary controls . The lights are a little on the large size ,or the appear that way and now mySoul has had it's second service the gearbox has really improved a great deal.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I must admit it looks briliant in Tempest's stolen colour!
I wouldn't mind a drive in that auto.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I agree, the new 10 spokes on the ceed & proceed are not as nice as the old ones either. I think most cars are coming out of the factory with bigger lights, fiesta/ focus/astra ect.... Maybe a new EU directive/interfering regulationEdited by: RichieD76

·
Registered
309 Posts
tempest said:
makes me appreciate mine more.

Felt the same when i saw it , I was expecting to want one & walked away happy i had the original model .

·
Registered
25 Posts
Being a Newbie I have realised that how we feel about the Soul maybe a bit like how we think of our favourite Music tracks "Some cover's never work"

But as a newbie Facelift owner I love it

Have fun on the run whatever your Soul !

Trevor

·
Registered
62 Posts
the new face lift on the soul, the weather in eastbourne, is fab, cool, sun and no wind, so the superduke will be out this pm.

we were thinking on getting a soul for my wife, but the face lift and the problems with interiors , were not now

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
<div style="line-height: 1.4; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-size: 12px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">What problems with the interior? it may be a little different to the older Soul but not much, it'spersonalchoice. Some on here don't like the Originals - I and quite a few others on here do. I also quite like the new facelift with folding mirrors and the 6 spd Auto box.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just a few pic's as promised

What is it about the Soul that make you smile so much ?

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;

Trevor

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
not a lot according to Ewan...........the only car I've had where I look back after I lock it........nice pics.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts