Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Soul 2 last year and love it but I'm really interested in the new model with 6 gears even in the auto!
Liked
the bronze colour of the model in the New York but at my dealers
yesterday they're only avail in red/black/silver/titanium and white!
C'mon Kia - Let's think of the girls for a change and have some decent colours like blue?

·
Registered
283 Posts
I read they are dropping the blue from the UK line up but I understand both moss green and the chocolate brown will be in the line up.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I agree with you. Like a lot of colours that have a grey base, they have to be kept clean or they lose their attractiveness. However, with the sun on them they come to life. The trouble is that in the UK, the weather doesn't support us very often!
For that reason, I prefer a distinct colour and would normally avoid choosing a shade - white, silver, grey or black. If I was looking for a car and didn't have the choice, it wouldn't stop me taking one.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Totally agree that some colours need sunlight to come to life...... the titanium changes from a dull slate grey to a gloriously vibrant silver in sunlight and a pewter colour in the evenings...... but as you say - the UK weather doesnt help much.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Specs are out for the Facelift Soul 1 & 2 and 2 Originals, the Hunter & Quantum. On the KIA UK website.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Does anyone else find it strange that Kia don't appear to advertise the Soul in the UK? They seem to be pushing the Sportage & the New Rio & Picanto, but I have yet to see an advert for the Soul
Perhaps it's an experiment

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
the soul was designed as a "look at me", halo model......to promote Kia and make the rest of the bread and butter cars sell well. This is probably why they control supply and demand with the soul to keep it special.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Taffy, I don't want everyone to get one but I just thought it strange! Thanks for that Tempest, I had wondered if it was something along those lines

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Kia have worked out how many strange and perculiar people there are in the UK and it's these people that they are selling the Soul to fussychick , does it fit the profile ?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
We fit the profile I am sure ,it does make me smile and the economy looks ok but I think you have to have that slight extra sense of ,well I don't know what to call it, but lets call it fun.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts