Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Ceed GT line 1.5TGDI - Fusion Orange
569 Posts
A sponsored and targeted ad on Facebook? If you want give it a try. I'll stick to just buyign the products I know will be used

·
Registered
Soul EV Maxx
339 Posts
I would stick with Autoglym, if you spend £? on a car, a few pounds on cleaning products that you know work really well are worth it.

·
Super Moderator
10,484 Posts
At least it a genuine add & not a scam site.

·
Registered
ProCeed GT (JD, 3 Door)
179 Posts
Only product of theirs i have used is the Ceramic Wax Extreme, it was good, very easy to apply, good deep colour, and excellent beading

I bought it on the recommendation from a friend, who i think bought a very similar bundle, and the only product he recoemmneded from the whole lot was the wax, he said the rest was ok, but nothing special

·
Registered
984 Posts
It looks a lot like the Christmas presents my family resort to. Around 30 quid for a "show finish", does everything pack, for the professional detailer.... 🤔

My guess is, it will do the job, things will be cleaner, shiny bits will shine, just don't expect much from the wheel cleaner (if it has one). Even the insta-shine will make most cars look good for a few days.

As others have said, there are better individual products and kits out there but it depends on your budget and expectations. One thing I would recommend for lighter cars, is iron contamination remover. The difference it makes to the white paint on mine is remarkable.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've also always used mainly autoglym, bought a kit from EZ and was genuinely impressed with most of the products. There are some that I wouldn't go for but on the whole it was quite good

1 - 10 of 10 Posts