Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any performance enhancing remaps that are Kia approved thus maintaining
Warranty?. Missus fancies a petrol Sportage but the performance looks underwhelming?

·
Super Moderator
3,139 Posts
Suggest you look for the Sportage 200hp petrol turbo 1.6 litre as also fitted to the Pro_Cee'd GT between 2013-2018.
But don't expect it to be economical fuel wise!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Are there any performance enhancing remaps that are Kia approved thus maintaining
Warranty?. Missus fancies a petrol Sportage but the performance looks underwhelming?
Have you road tested one?

Although mine is a diesel, it was the road test that persuaded me, only went to have a look one Sunday afternoon. Went for a road test, drove the Sportage home a couple of hours later.

Looked for the nearest 70mph dual carriageway on the road test to see how it went up the slip road. It was fine felt faster than the Jaguar XF I traded for the Sportage and have been happy so far.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Hi bryno

Thanks for the post.

Sorry, we cannot approve any remap. If modification to mechanics or software is done and an issue arises that links back to this third party work, that particular claim would be rejected by Warranty.

Kia Customer Service
0333 202 2990

Visit ERROR - en | Kia Motors UK
Join in www.facebook.com/kiamotorsuk
Enjoy www.youtube.com/kiamotorsuk
Follow us @KiaUK on twitter

Call centre opening hours:

Monday to Friday - 8:30am - 7pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm
Sunday: Closed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts