Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
On order - EV6 GT Line S in Yacht Blue : Initial delivery advised as end of January '23
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The experience green colour seems to look so different in online photos. I'd say 75% of the time I see it and love it, the other 25% it looks somewhat less appealing! It just depends on the amount of post photo editing that each image is subject to I guess.

I've only found one photo on this forum which I assume was a quick snap on a mobile within a showroom but at least it gave a more honest representation of this colour. Has anyone else got photos they've taken themselves or point me to a video which gives a true idea of this colour?

It's either experience green or lunar silver with black roofs for me at the moment.
 

·
Registered
on order GTs hybrid 4wd
Joined
·
422 Posts
I normally have silver but on the Sportage it didn't look right against the red.
Not seen a green in the flesh but the wife does not like it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
The ex green I had on test. I think the colour is reproduced well in the dapppled light.
Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Tire Car Vehicle
 
  • Like
Reactions: jcapari

·
Registered
On order - EV6 GT Line S in Yacht Blue : Initial delivery advised as end of January '23
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Perfect response everyone thanks!
@JamJar, I am in the global minority and don't do Facebook but thanks for the pointer (y)(y)
 

·
Registered
2022 KIA SPORTAGE GTLine S 1.6T HEV AWD Experience Green/Black
Joined
·
497 Posts
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle



At Dealers and at home after DIY Superguard treatment.

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Very nice. I have the same colour on order. Did you do the Supaguard yourself or did you mean by someone other than the dealer? If you did it how easy and do you need any special kit??
thanks
 

·
Registered
2022 KIA SPORTAGE GTLine S 1.6T HEV AWD Experience Green/Black
Joined
·
497 Posts
Very nice. I have the same colour on order. Did you do the Supaguard yourself or did you mean by someone other than the dealer? If you did it how easy and do you need any special kit??
thanks
Did it with the help of SWABI as we have done over many cars that we have had, followed up with regular Meguirar's Ultimate Quick Detailer. The Superguard (from ebay) comes in a sponge pack that you dampen and pierce a few times and then apply all over to a clean car, Leave to dry and buff off with microfibre cloths. Simples! I have in the past clay barred beforehand but on this occasion I did not feel the need.
Hope yours's arrives soonest, best sporty to date. (y)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pete74
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top