Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum. I have an auto 2010 KX-3 Sorento in silver and have just ordered a brand new one for March delivery. I always wanted the titanium colour but could not get it last time because it only comes with the cream leather interior which is not practical for a five year old!! I contacted my local dealerships in Aberdeenshire to ask if I could have the titanium with black leather interior but they said no. This week, I made contact with Stuart at Ryedale Kia garage at York and within minutes they confirmed that they can order a titanium KX-3 with black leather. Not only that, but the price on my trade in beats all the other dealerships hands down and they are delivering my new one right to my door. Received excellent prompt service and the price for the new one also MUCH less than the other Kia dealers. Keeping it local is all well and good but in the current climate and as with everything, it def pays to shop around!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hi Amanda
I bought my second hand Sorento from them and was very impressed with the sales team as well. I have not yet used the service department so cant comment on that yet.

Regards Ed

1 - 2 of 2 Posts