Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We purchased our Kia Sorento Titan from NK Motors Nottingham early this year, probably the worst buying experience that I have ever had, still all was put right with EMG Kings Lynn, polite, professional, honest, and welcoming, we took our Sorento Titan for a free health check, and one or two items came to light, one being a cracked fan belt, and also one of the headlight washers was not working.
The fan belt should have been picked up by NK Motors on the full service that I paid for and was promised, (what a bunch of merchant bankers)
EMG sorted out the problem and also corrected the headlight washer F.O.C. well done EMG, at least you know how to look after your customers.
Would I recommend EMG ? yes, will I take my Titan to them for servicing ? yes, does Dolly Parton sleep on her back ?
Best wishes to all at EMG,
Kind Regards Lobster salad.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I purchased from EMG in Cambridge and it was a pain free buying experience. I'd not take the car back to them for servicing as it's a 3 hour drive from home!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought my new Rio last week from EMG in Thetford. Completely painless experience. Thoroughly recommended.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do not used EMG THETFORD you take your car in and it comes back damage and they say it was on the car prior even if you have photos of your car to prove this incorrect . Very rude service staff please stay away you have been warned

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Hi Brian, and welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience at the dealer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have to agree,I purchased my ex demo XCeed with only 109 miles on board,from their Ely branch.They were brilliant and honest.The salesman new his job,he was friendly and polite,couldn't have been more helpful.I travelled 140 miles to collect this car but it was worth it.Well done EMG.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts