Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
Does anyone know if there’s a workshop manual that covers the 2008 Sorento 2.5 crdi vgt 170bhp Diesel engine.
Either hardback or download pdf version.
I’ve looked at emanuals online and they have a few versions for the Sorento but no mention of Diesel engines !
Are they all USA versions ? I already have the Haynes workshop manual hardback but doesn’t cover the Diesel engine.
Can anyone help and point me in the right direction.
Regards.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I found the following, but it's not just for the engine, it's a complete set of manuals for all the various parts of the car. Furthermore, the one I got is for the pre-facelift model, the 138hp engine. However, mechanically it's almost identical to the 168hp engine. I believe the only difference is the size of the turbo. But, I also believe that the electrical system on the facelift models is quite different from that of the pre-facelift model, so much of the electrical information won't be of much use to you. Also, it's aimed at main dealers and their facilities, so much of the different sections goes into electrical resistances for sensors rather than showing the actual sensors and how to get them in and out of the vehicle.

Anyway, I've attached the first ten .pdf's from the e-manual to this post.

I'll put up another post in a minute with the rest of the .pdf's attached to it.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Here's the rest of the .pdf's for the e-manual.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
There are also some diagrams available, and I'm attaching the first six to this post for you. The rest of them will be attached to another post in a minute. k1[1].jpg k2[1].jpg k3[1].jpg k4[1].jpg k5[1].jpg k6[1].jpg
k1[1].jpg
k2[1].jpg
k3[1].jpg
k4[1].jpg
k5[1].jpg
k6[1].jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts