Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just returned from holiday to find the battery flat (7 days) it took approx 10hrs to recharge but now i have no central locking,key fob/alarm,eletric windows,tail lights,panel lights,interior lights,heated rear windowI have checked the fuses all ok.Engine runs ok all other electrics seem ok(sunroof,rear electric windows ok).Can anyone help me with this problem!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i have just solved the problem with the help from belle view motors (old kia dealers),the problem was a ecu-etacs part number ok 53d67720 now all problems working ok

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Billy

I noticed your posting re the Electrical Problem, I seem to have developed the same problem but I didn't have a flat battery to start with.

Can you please tell me what the EUC-53d67720 part is & was it expensive.

Diane

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi i seam to be having the some problem have just bought a new battery for my 1999 kia 2.9tdi after getting told my old one was not up to the job

when i put key in things like radio light break lights work but no light on dash like IMMO glow warming light
or even the revese lights are not coming on look through all the fuses and found one blown one in the start slot i've changed if but car will still not charge was looking though lot of the kia sedona starting probs saw one says the is a relay in the fuse box under the drivers wheel
others tell me it could be ECu were about is it

hope maybe can help
thanks

Alistair

·
Registered
12 Posts
These functioned are controlled by the ECU-ETACS, behind the central console. I'm about to go to my 8th. Kia dealership have had the car apart and can't find the problem. Kia themselves haven't been too helpful despite many such examples on fora such as this. Anyone get any further with finding the actual underlying cause of this?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts