Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my sedona has just got a electric fault the electric mirrors, radio & clock have stopped working i have checked the fuse under the bonnet but it is ok. any ideas?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi murphwiz the acc fuse was blown i went to put a new 10a fuse in and it fused straight away. i tried a bigger fuse in and just the radio worked(no mirrors or cigar lighter). have taken the fuse back out just in case. all the rest of the fuses look ok.

·
Registered
3 Posts
is the radio a second hand radio? maybe the radio is wired wrong.worth a looksee. try fitting the fuse again,but disconnect the radio first. at least it will rule out the radio first.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the radio is original. i have put the fuse back in the radio & clock is working but the mirrors still wont come out with the switch. its going to be £70 to get a diagnostic done to find out what's wrong at the kia dealer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just looked all my electrics. its just the folding mirrors that don't work now any ideas?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Replace the fusebox in the drivers kick panel. only about £15 for part, easy replacement. Done 2 now. There is actually a relay built into the fusebox, this is what fails.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts