Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m thinking of changing my car. It’s currently in Midnight Black and I’m considering Electric Blue. I was expecting a much darker shade of blue, but this seems a little pale. Any views on the new colour?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Only seen pictures, if I was buying I would make sure to see it in the flesh in daylight not under the showroom lights a lot of the Stingers colours look totally different outside :unsure:

·
Registered
56 Posts
We regularly drive past one on the way to work, it's parked up or driving around Colne. It's OK not what I was expecting thought it would be a more vibrant blue probably looks amazing in the showroom under lights.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We regularly drive past one on the way to work, it's parked up or driving around Colne. It's OK not what I was expecting thought it would be a more vibrant blue probably looks amazing in the showroom under lights.
I thought the electric blue was a new addition for the 2021 update. I asked my dealership and was told there’s none in the UK yet.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
How about a nice low mileage Pearl White one................;):LOL:

·
Registered
779 Posts
2.0 Ltd edition is blue not sure if same blue 👍

·
Registered
779 Posts
Definitely don't do the 3.3 GT in blue until the new 2021 comes in, must be the 2.0 GTS line LTD edition seen one on facebook with the 3.3 GT wheels on (y)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Definitely don't do the 3.3 GT in blue until the new 2021 comes in, must be the 2.0 GTS line LTD edition seen one on facebook with the 3.3 GT wheels on (y)
Sorry I forgot to add, the one I saw up for sale in blue was either the 2.0 or the diesel. How I’m going to be able to see one is another question!

·
Registered
779 Posts
No way mate until it is in the showrooms , could ask Kia customer service if they had colour sample as you used to in showrooms same as a material swatch, worth a call, if they don't ring the press office and ask why :unsure:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts