Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In addition to the PHEV I ordered a e-Niro, I'm top of my dealers list but he is now saying maybe June/July, anyone heard anything different?

·
Registered
676 Posts
I was looking at changing my Sportage in Sept, end of PCP, for an eNero. Dealer told me possibly up to 25 weeks from when/if I order it to delivery.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I was told possibly a year waiting!! so I done a complete u turn and bought a Stinger collect in 3 weeks.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I was told possibly a year waiting!! so I done a complete u turn and bought a Stinger collect in 3 weeks.
wow, thats some change- niro ev to a stinger, hard to imagine two cars that are so opposite each other:grin:

Reactions: Rob3188

·
Registered
93 Posts
Took a test drive in the E-Niro today.
What a lovely car to drive.
The lack of noise at 0 to 20 took some getting used to, and I forgot to turn it off when I got back!!!!

Delivery here for a new one around November.
I enquired if the Demo was for sale, and it is already sold!!!!
Dealer put my name down for 1st refusal on the next Demo!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
My dealer just phoned me to say they have just got a demo E-Niro and I have a test Drive tomorrow to see what it's like.

When I test drove the Proceed GT I mentioned the E-Niro as he had never driven an electric car, now he has - He was very surprised how good it was.

I don't think I will be changing cars yet anyway as my Stinger is only 1 Year old, If the E-Nero is like all the other electric cars I have driven, it will be a fantastic vehicle, all the reviews have been very good.

Regards

Phil

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just put down an e-niro deposit yesterday -- Mid 2020 delivery I was told. Plus, expect a price hike between now and then according to my dealer

·
Registered
90 Posts
Any longer delivery and you'll be getting the 2021 e-Niro - assume it will be more restrained than the concept!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All

I have just put a deposit on a E Niro ( 14.6.19). I was informed a delivery time in March/April 2020. Would be nice if anyone else with orders could update their details together with actual deliveries so we could all see what the situation is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Placed deposit for my eNiro 21st March asked what colour told 2020 delivery order placed on portal middle of April after the saleman asked what colour again, TBH I'm not impressed by the dealer or KIA UK TBH.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Placed my order on the 22nd January, apparently its sat on the system still awaiting a build date. Complete shambles, Ill be lucky to see it before next year!

·
Registered
26 Posts
We've put our name down for an e-niro after a very successful test drive over 2 days. Our present PCP doesn't finnish until September 2020, so that will be just right for the delayed production of these cars.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Placed order today and was advised it is at least12 months lead time at present

·
Registered
1 Posts
We've put our name down for an e-niro after a very successful test drive over 2 days. Our present PCP doesn't finnish until September 2020, so that will be just right for the delayed production of these cars.
Placed an order last week, expecting a 12 month wait... Out of interest how did you get a 2 day test drive?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Update from my dealer.

Orders placed Q2 2019 (Apr - Jun) will be delivered between Mar & Jun 2020, Orders placed in Jul 2019 will be Jul 2020 at earliest with the model being a "4".

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just asked the very nice man at Furrows Telford if we could borrow it for an extended test, and he obliged. We did also mention we had an electric VW Golf for a whole day and night.

Had an update- the 2020 model should be at the dealers end of September.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I have had a Niro 3 for 3 years now & I have an E-Niro on order for March. Kia are on the 3rd. incarnation of this model but if you click on "HOME" above, and look for current models, you won't find any mention of this name!!! Shame really 'cos Kia & the Niro are both OK IMHO.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Further to my previous message, I am trying to buy a personalised number plate from DVLA. The site gives you the opportunity to see it fitted to your vehicle. Guess what? Kia Niro is non existent.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts