Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I noticed that my E-Niro speed camera warning chimes were not working.

I certainly have not been near any settings to turn this off (evidenced by the fact that after 30 minutes of button pushing I still couldn't fine any setting for this warning)

I suspect it is somewhere in the sat nav settings but of course you don't get a manual for that.

Any help (or directions to a manual download) much appreciated.

·
Registered
Kia E-Niro 4+
11 Posts
Not sure if you've sorted it, but do you by any chance listen via bluetooth? go into the sound settings and tick the 'allow navigation prompts during calls' option, it seems to count BT as a phone call and stops the alerts, but weirdly will actually still give directions lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, thank you very much for being the first and only person to respond! Yes, the problem did resolve itself (as in I didn't fix anything). The issue seemed to coincide with Google (maps?) going down, so I guess the camera alerts come from there. All good again. I do wish that even if manufactures of such systems don't want to print a manual for enclosure in the car then at least include a link to a digital version.

Thanks for bothering to reply. Much appreciated

Mark

·
Registered
365 Posts
No, on the unit itself.
Too cold to go outside at the moment, and the car is frozen solid, but if you go through the menus, one comes up with Manual and that shows the QR code.

And it takes you here:
Owner's Manual (kia.com)

This is on my 2020 model, HEV 2 spec.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.