Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kia E-Niro
59 Posts
I've had my 2020 model for three weeks now, seems quite nice, especially having come from a Mercedes C Class. Lot's of Tech! Appreciate not having to get my hands covered in diesel :p

·
Registered
2020 Kia E-Niro
59 Posts
Not yet, used the granny charger when I got back from collecting the car, since then a couple of charges at the local Tesco, not that it really needed it, just to try it out. Hope to get a charger sorted soon.

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
If your interested I got mine from Compare home EV chargers | Smart Home Charge good range of chargers and some you can get on interest free credit if you don’t want to pay out complete cost in one hit.They also sort out the Gov grant for you, so it’s pretty hassle free , i opted for the Ohme charger as it was recommended by OctopusEnergy who I get low cost electric from.

·
Registered
2021 Kia E-Niro
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If your interested I got mine from Compare home EV chargers | Smart Home Charge good range of chargers and some you can get on interest free credit if you don’t want to pay out complete cost in one hit.They also sort out the Gov grant for you, so it’s pretty hassle free , i opted for the Ohme charger as it was recommended by OctopusEnergy who I get low cost electric from.
Zappi was recommended to me as it will work with a smart meter (once I eventually get that put in) and recommended also because doesn't need a long earthing rod. I've done some digging on the Zappi website, found some local installers and got quotes. So should get the 7kWh unit put in over next few weeks.

·
Super Moderator
4,312 Posts
So far so good, very pleased with this car. My first EV!
Hi & Welcome.
Nice to see you getting stuck into the Niro section :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts