Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like my driving seat on the very top setting for height, I am only 5.7 (lost 1" last year ! ). I have to keep resetting the height as it goes down.I don't know if its me catching the lever everytime I get out or if its going down on its own.Has anybody gor the same problem at all ?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Not had a problem with it dropping, i have it as low as it goes - so i wouldnt notice if it did. But the lever is easy to bump as you sit in - so you are probably lowering it yourself....i used to do the same on my seat altea (no pun intended)...lol

·
Registered
283 Posts
Funny you should mention the seat height as the misses has asked me a couple of times if I had altered it when I hav,nt.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I was going to raise the same issue but I thought people would think I am mad! I have to keep raising the drivers seat as well! Cant be right can it?

·
Registered
662 Posts
very common issue its very easy to push the lever down a little every time you get in we have a couple of customers who have removed the lever and one has cut the lever down
sportage used to do the same but worse kia bought out a shorter lever for that model

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Paul you are the fountain of knowledge , the lever length is interseting, is the Sportage lever able to be fitted to the soul.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you Paul, I have noticed that it is so easy to catch the long lever a short one may be the answer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts