Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

New to the forum and looking for some help. Someone decided to damage my wing mirror over the weekend. I need a new plastic shell (£20 primed from the dealer) and a new led repeater (£120). The repeater seems excessive and I'm wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a more reasonably priced part. Its for a 67 plate sportswagon. Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

·
Registered
584 Posts
There's the usual suspects, amazon and fleabay both throw up some "GENUINE new" options for less than half the dealer price. If you google kia optima led repeater, there's a white one breaking for spares with their phone no. conveniently on the bonnet, if you fancy haggling for 2nd hand. Have you tried kiapartsdirect on here?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
There's the usual suspects, amazon and fleabay both throw up some "GENUINE new" options for less than half the dealer price. If you google kia optima led repeater, there's a white one breaking for spares with their phone no. conveniently on the bonnet, if you fancy haggling for 2nd hand. Have you tried kiapartsdirect on here?
Thank you I will have a look at the breaking one. The ones on ebay and amazon that I have found I cant seem to confirm they are the correct part.

Edit: (I haven't seen kiapartsdirect and obviously brand new to the forum so have no idea where I am looking.any chance you could point me in the right direction please?)

Did a quick search and found them, thanks for letting me know about them. Enquiry sent and hopefully have a part and price soon (y)

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
any chance you could point me in the right direction please?
On home page, click on ‘KIA owners club.co.uk

The next page, 1st line says, ‘Recommended for you’, to the right of which, you’ll see ‘Full Forum Listing’ - click on that.

On the next page you will see ‘Club Information’, under which you will find ‘Club Discounts’ which, when clicked, will reveal a short list of firms offering discounted parts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On home page, click on ‘KIA owners club.co.uk

The next page, 1st line says, ‘Recommended for you’, to the right of which, you’ll see ‘Full Forum Listing’ - click on that.

On the next page you will see ‘Club Information’, under which you will find ‘Club Discounts’ which, when clicked, will reveal a short list of firms offering discounted parts.
Thanks for that Indalo much appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts