Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excellent transaction handled by Martin Clough. Handover with his'apprentice' Kat was the best I have ever encountered. Highly recommended.

Andrew Bennett

·
Registered
89 Posts
Bought my sorento from drayton and cant speak highly enough of them.
I travelled 80 miles for the car as it was the car I wanted and the price was right too.
The handover was very good and the salesman even took my dog a little walk while the wife and I looked over the car!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Took our 2 year old Ceed SW GT-Line S in for a minor rear sensor repair, whilst waiting for the service dept to look at it we strolled around their car stock Martin Clough came and chatted to us telling us all about the cars no pressure for us to buy just a nice informative chat
Saw a Ceed SW 1st edition 1.4 T-GDi we liked he offered us a test drive which we accepted and we really liked the car asked him to give us a price for P/EX our GT-Line S

He did a great deal and the handover was second to none excellent

So a warranty repair cost more than we expected!!! lol

Martin restored my faith in Drayton Kia sales dept had a bad experience with them a couple of years ago, always use Drayton for service they simply can't be beaten IMHO

We are lucky now we have 2 Kia dealers close by Drayton and Boongate both sales depts are bang on shame about Boongates poor service dept

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts