Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Picking up my 2005 sedona se+ next week.
It has the JVC headunit in it, can anyone tell me the model no.?
Also is it possible to fit a double din radio?
I've read its not possible on the uk model, but I've come across a double din fascia on fleabay.

so has anyone done this?

thanks
Mark

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Thought it was illegal to have a DVD screen that the driver could see or does that no longer apply. No wonder there are so many accidents.
Paul

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
They were on Audis years back. I drove an A8 4.2 back in 2004 and it had a screen in the middle of dash and you could get TV channels but when you moved off there was only sound. Though you could look at all the maps and mpg readouts. This was all done with a ball near the auto stick. An absolute brilliant bit of kit once you learned how to use all the functions.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just to bring this thread alive...
I have just measured the opening on my 2005 sedona and the measurements are 190mm x 100mm
Double din is 180mm x 100mm so Im guessing it may fit?
Has anybody tried this?
Really dont want to buy one and it not fit! lol

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've just checked on Halfrauds website, and picked a couple of Double Din units, then checked on there "will it fit my car", and every double din said it would fit.
Think I'm gonna go in and ask them. Dont intend to buy one from them, but I NEED to know before I buy one from 'the net'

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi, I like the unit with cup holders between the font seats. Can these purchased in the UK for a 2004 sedona?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts