Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Picanto 1.0T GDi GT-Line
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, another quick question. Does the GT-Line have electrically heated mirrors? The book says 'if equipped' but as there are no switches other than the rear demister switch how do I know? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Hi all, another quick question. Does the GT-Line have electrically heated mirrors? The book says 'if equipped' but as there are no switches other than the rear demister switch how do I know? Thanks.
if they are the same as on my KIA Sportage 2019 model then the heated mirror works in conjunction with the rear screen heater, so if you put the rear heated screen button on ( it has a rectangle shaped box with an heater element symbol on) the heated mirrors will also work

Reactions: phil866

·
Registered
Fusion white 2014 Proceed GT Tech
541 Posts
I think on most cars they are on the same circuit as the rear screen, certainly they are on my Proceed.

If they are fitted, they get warm enough to causing 'steaming' from damp mirrors if left for a few minutes, so certainly they will be warm to the touch.

Reactions: phil866

·
Registered
210 Posts
Mine does Phil, and as others have said they work with the rear screen heater control

·
Registered
Picanto 1.0T GDi GT-Line
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent, many thanks all. My old '05 Rio had heated mirrors attached to the rear demister so hopefully the same.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts