Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for info on DIY towbars, type, potential problems etc, my Carens model (02-062.0 GS).

Obliged

Ross

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi ross
I fitted a witter k105 towbar to my carens a couple of years ago, 115 pound of ebay was on special offer came with electrics single 12n socket pre-wired and iso ball, no great shakes to fit, it even came with instructions and audable buzzer for indicator operation, You will need a 19mm and 22mm drill bits to open up bottom of boot floor, Two locating brackets off the back of the bumper are discarded during fitting as the towbar frame acts as a new bracket. simples

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have just fitted a thule/brink fixed flange one to my 08 carens from www.towequipe.co.uk took about 40 mins to fit bar and about 2 hrs to wire it up.The bar itself was simple to fit but removing inside of car to find wires took a bit longer.If you have reversing sensors you may need to get a removableball version.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ebayoyo
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
The R9 TP irons

The discount SPAM clubs R9 TP iron's classic shape and size are characterized by a compact head featuring a semi-straight leading edge, semi-square toe ishiner, thin topline and thin, cambered, beveled, multi-functional sole.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts