Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1481 - 1500 of 1516 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Ceed GT line 1.5TGDI - Fusion Orange
344 Posts
Bit peed off they are advertising new features but still haven't fixed the things they broke last November.
OTA is advertised in the email as for MY22 only. In my case there are no issues with the software.

It could be Kia pushing something to keep new owners happy, the timer is reset if you are knowingly having OTA and don’t worry to buy time and fix other issues for downloaders’

·
Registered
Sportage MY17 GTLS
34 Posts
Well, I've just been online again with KCS and this is the latest from the guy I was in contact with -

"April update was postponed and actually, the new software is currently in the testing phase and our engineers are targeting to launch it in May so please stay tuned. We expect that our engineers would release it at the third week of May."

I can only hope the extended time they're taking is to avoid any further issues we encountered.

·
Super Moderator
9,389 Posts
just tried to update mine & it said "Same as current version"
Did it on the off chance that once again they had updated, but not changed file name.

I really just hope that they put something on the notification page that there is a update... Guess I can live in hope & pray in desperation 🤣

·
Super Moderator
9,389 Posts
Gosh, it’s being tested, let’s hope they find any bugs and it works straight out of the box this time
A software developer that produces software without bugs, fast becomes a unemployed software developer 🤪

·
Registered
124 Posts
The update for USA is live.

1481 - 1500 of 1516 Posts