Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had issues with the new sportage display freezing? its happened at least twice now, the display freezes, clock stops and is not responding to screen presses. Also notice that the “dashboard” display speed limits etc don’t update.

2022 GTline S HEV 2wd

·
Registered
2022 Sportage GT-Line 1.6T GDi ISG (Infra Red)
36 Posts
Not happened to me yet. The only thing I've noticed being slow/frozen is sometimes it takes a while before it lets me press the confirmation button on the warning that pops up when you start the car. Sometimes it lets me press in a couple seconds, other times I'm waiting 30s for it to enable the buttons on screen.

·
Registered
Ordered (Mid March) Sportage (Mk 5) GT Line S 1.6 T GDi HEV Infra Red/black roof
16 Posts
Same on VAG, both my Octavia’s sometimes full boot up sequence other times quick start, didn’t matter if it was left overnight or minutes between exit/entry.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not happened to me yet. The only thing I've noticed being slow/frozen is sometimes it takes a while before it lets me press the confirmation button on the warning that pops up when you start the car. Sometimes it lets me press in a couple seconds, other times I'm waiting 30s for it to enable the buttons on screen.
I have the same issue. Sometimes quick other times it just hangs for a while.

·
Registered
2022 Sportage Launch Edition
80 Posts
Just had an issue with my display... Initially noticed that the track name on BBC2 didn't update when a new song came on - just assumed that this was some BBC date issue. Then the rear-view camera came on whilst driving forwards. I stopped and turned-off the ignition, when re-starting the screen appeared normal, but the buttons [icons] were inoperative - just 'beeped' when pressed, but nothing else. Went into work, and normal service after being left for ten hours. Been fine for the last couple of days!

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
A quick press of the reset button will clear it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts