Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

Been looking at the Sportage now for awhile ( sitting on the fence and leg swinging some would say ) .

Torn between the 1.7 and 2.0CRDI kx3 models with sat nav -- really like the goodies that come with these models .

I have looked for deals but i can only find web based companies offering £2900 -£3600 discount on the 1.7 sat nav and £3k on the 2.0l unit . This is approx 10% or more and i was wondering if anyone got a decent discount from a main dealer . Would it be ethical to have a poll which let people know whih deals gave best discount or threw in more extra's .

ps - since i do a lot of motorway driving would the 2.0 be a wiser choice - has anyone driven both models

Thanks for any advice

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi did you buy one in the end i also can only find good deals on the web and am still sitting on the fence weather to buy or not.

ant advice would be great thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
Omg! That could've been me who wrote this post as I am in exactly the same dilemma as you. Did you make up your mind which model to go with in the end. I would be interested to know what mpg you are getting on the motorway and how much you paid. Thanks, Lee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts