Kia Owners Club Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
isdoo said:
Sent these an email, via a form on their site.

Never heard anything back.
I rang them direct & they said to look on ebay & that's where their best prices were but I was only looking for mats & mudflaps.
Pity they lost a sale because I found other Kia dealers selling them cheaper on Ebay

·
Administrator
7,509 Posts
Kaz2004 said:
Send an email direct don't use the forum. [email protected].
Paul doesn't get chance to log on here as often as he likes, so please do email him direct if you can.

Don't foget to mention your a kiaownersclub member to get 10% discount.

PaulEdited by: Uvox2

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi. I'm looking for a replacement USB/AUX Socket for 2009 Sportage. Are you guys able to supply? If so, what price? Many thanks. David

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just want to add my experience - I too sent an email and heard nothing back.

Quite frankly that's pretty poor, glad I didn't buy anything if this is the service you get!

·
Registered
103 Posts
No posts on the topic for 18 months, is it still valid and worth contacting

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just had my Rio serviced and mot'd at Viking and applied for the 10% discount as shown in this thread. Being the great guys that they are, they honoured the discount but said this offer should have been removed years ago and unfortunately is no longer valid.
Either way, I can't speak highly enough of Viking kia, they do a great job and are incredibly helpful.Edited by: truckdriver

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi,

I am after a rear wiper arm for carens 2013 mk4?
If you can supply one, how much does it cost plus what you charge for P+P in UK?

Look forward to your reply,

Cedars

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dan said:
Kia Owners Club and Viking Kia have teamed up to offer members a host of special offers:
15% Discount on Kia Accessories
10% Discount on Parts
10% Discount on Service Labour
Kia ""˜Friends & Family' Discount on brand new cars
Nationwide Delivery

Since 1972 Viking Garages, located in Southampton, Hampshire has delivered value, quality, service and integrity. As a family business you can rest assured they're committed to the highest standards. Home to Rover, MG and Kia, They can offer all the help and advice you need. So whatever your lifestyle or budget, you can be sure they'll find the right car for you.

At Viking Garages, customer support doesn't stop once you've purchased a new or used car. They offer the full after sales service in house to provide you with complete peace of mind. You'll find all of the staff friendly, knowledgeable and happy to deal with any enquiries or problems you may have regarding your vehicle.

Whether you're looking for parts & accessories to personalise your car, had an accident & require a free estimate for your insurance, enquiring about extended warranties or perhaps have a problem with your car, or wish to buy another, they are there to help.

To apply for discount visit http://www.viking-kia.co.uk/ and quote ""˜Kia Owners Club'

Viking House
High Street
West End
Southampton
Hampshire
SO30 3DS
Tel: 023 80 473773

Web: http://www.viking-kia.co.uk/

41 - 60 of 62 Posts