Kia Owners Club Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi - I have a 2012 1.7 Sportage 3 - the online price is £130 via the Kia website. I am sure I can get better than that! Part no -
3W211ADE00AL. The Thule carriers look cheapest on Ebay.

·
Registered
111 Posts
if you contact kia, they gave me 10% discount without even asking, i just said i had a brand new car, and i got mine for £117 which is the cheapest i found mine for the Rio

·
Registered
662 Posts
Hi all

sorry have not been acvtive for last 6 months have been building the new workshop for the company at our sales site confusion has happened because our banner on the home page has not been appearing and my staff thought we had finished the promotion with the owners club

we still offer 15% off accessories and !0% off service and repair labour

·
Registered
116 Posts
Viking Paul,Just to let you know I went into Viking Garage, West End Southampton, today and had a full service and got the 10% discount as you have stated. Very pleased, courteous staff. Had a slight problem with my car bonnet which they buffed out for me at no extra cost. Will definitely use again.

Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Woody85.
Hi,new to the club, I am wanting to purchase a New Spare Wheel for my
2012 Rio 2 which is shod with 16" Alloys. Any advice please?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Hi yes no problem we need some more detail so can you please ring barrie on 02380 473773 tell him you are from the owners club and he will apply the nessisary discounts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am now the owner of 2010 Kia Cee'd SW 3 1.6 CRDi.

I would like to get a set of car mats. Mine is the 3 hole version (2 on drivers, 1 on passenger side) how much would these be with postage?

Many thanks

Hooplephile

·
Registered
4 Posts
Paul
Is the Friends and Family discount still on offer for new car purchases.
I'm in the market for a brand new Sportage KX-3 / KX-4

Can you let me know if still available and who I need to contact / what to mention etc

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, what would be your best price for a pair of roof bars for a 2013 Sportage with rails and opening panoramic roof.
Mark S

·
Registered
662 Posts
Hi prices below inc vat but not postage, if required postage would be £15 for courier tracked service should you wish to order please call paul or barry on 02380 473773 many thanks Viking Kia

Travel3W210ADE00MERoof Rack SystemBlack Square Steel-for use on vehicles without Integral Roof Rails £91.66
Travel3W210ADE00ALRoof Rack SystemAluminium, Aero Bars-for use on vehicles without Integral Roof Rails £108.33
Travel3W211ADE00ALRoof Rail Cross BarsAluminium, Aero Bars-for use on vehicles with Integral Roof Rails. * see note below £108.33
Travel3W211ADE00MERoof Rail Cross BarsBlack Square Steel-for use on vehicles with Integral Roof Rails * see note below £91.66
Note: Vehicles that do not have integral roof rails (i.e. Sportage 1) CANNOT have the integral rails retro fitted.
* Some Sportage left hand roof bars were found to be miss-drilled at the front, preventing the Roof Rail Cross Bar clamp from fitting. The distance between hole centres should be 60mm, NOT 65mm.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I would be interested in a price for a set of rubber mats & front & rear mudflaps for a 2014 Sportage pleaseEdited by: mah006

·
Registered
2 Posts
Contacted Paul at Viking by email regarding a rio dog guard and received an email back the same day with a price. I called and spoke to Paul to order and was greeted with an open and friendly service. Paul beat any other price I had been given and his price also included VAT and postage. Well worth calling or emailing Viking as they have been fantastic and gave anExcellent Service.

Thanks Guys... Well Chuffed

Karen

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Guys, MarkS did you get sorted with the roof bars? I am needing the same for our 2014 sportage 3...think they're item number 3W211ADE00AL . How much were they all in including post ect? thanx BillyEdited by: Billyjo111

21 - 40 of 62 Posts