Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kia Owners Club and Viking Kia have teamed up to offer members a host of special offers:
15% Discount on Kia Accessories
10% Discount on Parts
10% Discount on Service Labour
Kia ""˜Friends & Family' Discount on brand new cars
Nationwide Delivery

Since 1972 Viking Garages, located in Southampton, Hampshire has delivered value, quality, service and integrity. As a family business you can rest assured they're committed to the highest standards. Home to Rover, MG and Kia, They can offer all the help and advice you need. So whatever your lifestyle or budget, you can be sure they'll find the right car for you.

At Viking Garages, customer support doesn't stop once you've purchased a new or used car. They offer the full after sales service in house to provide you with complete peace of mind. You'll find all of the staff friendly, knowledgeable and happy to deal with any enquiries or problems you may have regarding your vehicle.

Whether you're looking for parts & accessories to personalise your car, had an accident & require a free estimate for your insurance, enquiring about extended warranties or perhaps have a problem with your car, or wish to buy another, they are there to help.

To apply for discount visit http://www.viking-kia.co.uk/ and quote ""˜Kia Owners Club'

Viking House
High Street
West End
Southampton
Hampshire
SO30 3DS
Tel: 023 80 473773

Web: http://www.viking-kia.co.uk/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Frantically looking for a Soento, diesel, manual, estate at around £6,000, but none in any of the dealers, any help would be appreciated?

·
Registered
659 Posts
your going to struggle to find one at a dealer for that sort of money and its going to be high mileage try e bay motors or email the dealers direct for their trade in's that they would auction or tradeout

best of hunting

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll be coming to you for my Picanto service next year as I've given up with Hendy's, they just can't help but muck me about
. My wife has a voucher for a free service because they made mistakes with her purchase of a Rio so once that's out the way hopefully she'll bin Hendy's too!

We did come to you to purchase our cars back last year but Hendy's beat you on price, maybe next time

·
Registered
659 Posts
Call Nick Evans on 02380 473773 he will explain friends and family and be able to tell you what the percentage discountis per model please say you are a club member and that you contacted Paul

·
Registered
48 Posts
Bought a Carens from Viking 1 mth ago, well pleased with car but trying to sort service book out is a complete nightmare, untold phone calls that go nowhere.

Demoman

·
Registered
659 Posts
Kia Owners Club and Viking Kia have teamed up to offer members a host of special offers:
15% Discount on Kia Accessories
10% Discount on Parts
10% Discount on Service Labour
Kia ""˜Friends & Family' Discount on brand new cars
Nationwide Delivery

Since 1972 Viking Garages, located in Southampton, Hampshire has delivered value, quality, service and integrity. As a family business you can rest assured they're committed to the highest standards. Home to Rover, MG and Kia, They can offer all the help and advice you need. So whatever your lifestyle or budget, you can be sure they'll find the right car for you.

At Viking Garages, customer support doesn't stop once you've purchased a new or used car. They offer the full after sales service in house to provide you with complete peace of mind. You'll find all of the staff friendly, knowledgeable and happy to deal with any enquiries or problems you may have regarding your vehicle.

Whether you're looking for parts & accessories to personalise your car, had an accident & require a free estimate for your insurance, enquiring about extended warranties or perhaps have a problem with your car, or wish to buy another, they are there to help.

To apply for discount visit http://www.viking-kia.co.uk/ and quote ""˜Kia Owners Club'

Viking House
High Street
West End
Southampton
Hampshire
SO30 3DS
Tel: 023 80 473773

Web: http://www.viking-kia.co.uk/

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, I have a kia Magentis on an 59 plate. I want to purchase a set of roof bars and a bike rack. My kia dealer has informed me that this is no longer made due to the car being discontinued.

Any idea's would be really helpful

Steve

·
Registered
10 Posts
So can I order these from any Kia Main dealer because SG Petch at Darlington told me the bars were no longer available.

Thanks for the help by the way

Steve

·
Registered
101 Posts
i have made an order by phone and got the parts after 2 days in house. well pleased with that

hi paul, do you sell the kia red-1 5 speed autobox oil for 2005 sorento?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, I'm new to the club (just bought an '07 plate ceed 1.6 crdi last week and loving it)
I only have one key though. Could you supply a two button transponder key fob? I know i'd have to find someone to cut and programme it near to me (i'm in liverpool) but i've been quoted ridiculous prices (£200+) by local dearlers/auto locksmiths. I can supply the key no/chassis number if needed?
Thanks in advance
Kevin

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Wow just spotted this and joined the club today as I picked up my Kia today. Rio 2011 CRDi 1.5 2, I though i read i could get a roofbox for it but looking at the shape of the car, what bars would i need? In fact what options are there for roof boxes and what attachments are needed, thanks if you can help.
Nez

·
Registered
116 Posts
I went into Viking Garage Ltd,High Street,West End, Southampton today and asked about a 10% discount on servicing. He said that there was not a discount and quoted me a 3 year service plan of £952.31 which I found very expensive so I don't know what's happened to the discount. They quoted me a first service of over £200 which I have booked. I thought I'd let you know about no discount.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi,<div style="text-align: left;">It should still be active - Viking Paul - their representative on this forum should be along shortly to clarify. I'll send him a message.
<div style="text-align: left;">

<div style="text-align: left;">Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi there - I saw on the 6th Viking was going to be messaged. Have they replied - are discounts still on offer? I ask as I am looking to buy some roof bars etc. Thanks

Ian

1 - 20 of 62 Posts