Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went for another test drive in a kia plug in phev and was that impressed that i said i would order one i had all the necessary paperwork with me-imagine my surprise after being passed on to the mobility expert to be told that the plug in phev is not on the mobility scheme as i was more interested in the plug in rather than the phev the dealer took my details and said they would be in contact if things alter or if there are any future developments to the mobility scheme-i really think the mobility scheme are missing a trick here but as i am in no rush for a vehicle i am willing to wait until things develop more satisfactorily the only drawback to this is that i am not getting any younger at the moment i am thinking the second hand market might suit me better-that is all for now as i said i would keep the site informed about my quest-i will be in touch if there are any further developments-thank you Sandy

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Welcome Sandy.

Not sure which Quango/department runs the mobility scheme but it might be worth dropping them a line/email about this.
Good Luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.