Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now then just washed and polished the soul .....and ive noticed dints on the bit of angled roof between the door tops and the roof proper, from the front of the car to the back on both sides is a series of them random vertical dings! wot a bummer anyone got any ideas where theyve come from? i have no idea myself but await ideas from yourselves.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
i think they come as standard.....i got a couple on the drivers side.......it may well be that this area is particularly soft and gets knocked in transit......dont really know. But i do know it shows up worst when the car is at its shiniest!!!. Could probably get dent master to sort them - if they dare access an area near the curtain bags. You used to be able to get tiny suckers to pull this sort of thing out, but as mine are so slight - i would probably finish up making them look worse. Let us all know what you do with them.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I must be having good luck with my Soul Tempest,I have just checked and I have no dings on it,however this one was in the showroom all polished up so I wonder if the dealer has been round the car as it was going on show and made sure it was 100% ok. I feel a bit guilty here as I can only give the car praise, had a few gear box crunching sounds but that has all gone now.I just hope I am not being lulled in to a sense of secruity and a big problem is round the corner !

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
if you got a good one - shout about it!!!!. These forums often get used when people have a problem......this can give a totally false indication of how good or bad a product actually is.....the Tempest cant be a bad car - otherwise i would never have bought one in the first place......i have just been a bit unlucky.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hi Tempest, when you get the film done on the bonnet let me know please how much and where you had it done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts