Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sounds a bit trivial compared to the other questions but does any one know how to change the clock, I cant find it anywhere in the manual or on internet searches!

Thank you

·
Registered
94 Posts
It is in the manual but it takes some finding. From memory it involves pressing a button below where the readout is called "SET" for more than 2 seconds and then going on from there.

Its not the the button marked "SETUP" lower down on the centre console, that's for other things.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Eric
Thank you for that but I can't find that button on my controls. I can now change the date but still not the time. Any other ideas?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I am sure its the mode button you press or hold in for a few seconds then it goes into clock set up mode.
I posted about this one yonks ago I'm sure.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
This is the info from Ceed owners manual for clock setup.
Push MODE button for over 2 seconds the display enters clock setup mode.
The order of setup is Hour -> Minutes.
To go to next setting in setup mode the MODE button should be pressed for under 1 second.
The segments in setting should blink and the value can be changed by up or down button.
Hope this helps you.

·
Registered
94 Posts
It must depend upon model year after posting my original reply I checked on my car the clock needed a tweak anyway. It was the SET button and this did the date and time one part at a time using the adjacent up and down arrows that's for MY2010.

·
Registered
1 Posts
On my 08 C'eed the button you need is labelled "trip" but you cannot use it in calendar mode, use it when displaying mpg or how long till garage etc. Hold for 2 secs as davy says. If it goes to calendar mode to change month / year come out of it. press once to change general display then it should go to clock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts