Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Hello and welcome,

ISG = Intelligent Stop/Go.

Basically the engine cuts out when waiting at traffic lights etc and restarts when you set off.

The '1' and '2' are the trim levels - the higher the number the more kit (with GT Line roughly between '3' and '4' (with sporty bits) and GT line S above '4' (again more sporty bits).

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
I suppose it depends on how much you value the looks and comforts on the ‘2’ v the ‘1’.

Briefly looking at my spec sheet from Q3 2020, the major differences seem (1 v 2):

16 inch wheels v 17 inch wheels
No Roof rails v roof rails
Cloth upholstery v Premium cloth upholstery.
No Rear Privacy Glass on 1
No Follow me home lights on 1
No Folding/heated door mirrors
No drivers Lumbar support
No Heated front seats
Manual air con v automatic climate control
7 inch display with no sat nav v 8 inch display with sat nav on the 2
No Speed limit display on 1.

As for engines, that is the engine I have in my 2021 GT Line S. It is economical enough and pulls well enough.

However, do ensure that it has had its cam tensioner replaced/tightened as some 2020 1.6 diesel hybrids have come to a shreeching halt and needed a new top end due to this issue (see older posts on this section of the forum).

Also, if it is an auto, it is a dual clutch job, which can judder when cold.

As for prices - I am not too up on buying pre-owned cars, so someone else may chip in on that front.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.