Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has fitted a diesel chip tuning box to their Rio as I am thinking of fitting one when the warranty runs out in July. If so how is the performance since fitting it and is there much difference in fuel consumption.

Davy

·
Registered
328 Posts
davy, id like to know as well but my current Rio is under warranty.

Still the thought of 125Bhp would be quite impressive not that the rio diesel is gutless at the moment

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dear Davy, I am thinking of a remap. Any advice? I presume we are not allowed to give out recomendations, presumably we would be advertising for somebody/

I would care to contact you be email some time if that is possible. I am new to forums and do not know the etiquette.

Regards,

Ecnal9

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With the box it is easily disconnected for warranty work. If you remap the ecu it might show up on Kia computer and if they do an ecu upgrade or reset your cost of a remap has just disappeared down Kias' computer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, I was confused about my Diesel Tuning and Tuning Box..because when I used it in my car, its speed decreases..why is this so?? I want my car its speed to be more strong...is this because of compatibility? If you have the answer...please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Well, you should have been sent the box compatible with your engine and instructions how to set it up...if not the case you need to contact supplier....
Our PowerBox wich is 100% fully digital comes with full instructions and i can assure you it will light up the road.

http://www.griffinmotortuning.com/tuningbox_make.asp

Taff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts