Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!!

Really delighted to see a great website for Kia owners, a huge well done for all involved.I must admit I'm not quite a Kia owner - but almost!!

I would really, really, really like the Soul Tempest, Diesel Auto - but reading the latest info from AA's website regarding;
<h1 style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: -2px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 1.8em; letter-spacing: -0.04em; line-height: 0.9em; ">Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF)</h1>Reducing diesel soot emissions by 80%I would like to know if the Souls filters are 'Passive or active regeneration' and if my short weekly journeys and weekend motorway journeys would be enough to keep the filters from blocking!!

Has anybody had any DPF problems??

Thank you

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.
If you post this message in the SOUL section I am sure you will get a reply real quick as they are a good bunch of guys on there.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome Soul to be Girl, had a Tempest for a year and a half with no problems usually short runs round town and motorway blast now and then all good so far. I havent heard anyone complain about filters on the Soul thred but go on the Soul forum as Davy said you never know eh!.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts