Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. This is my first post here.

I wanted to ask you how much time did you waited after you ordered the car. The reason is, because I ordered mine in December and the car was suppose to come first week of March, but it came at the end of January. The problem is that they just called me and said your car is here without notice. I even called them a week earlier and they said that the chassis isn't even made. Now I have to wait 10 days till the paperworks are ready. Which sucks because I could have started the process in advance and gotten the car after it came.

But the car looks amazing. Can't wait to get my hands on it. The dealer here in Bulgaria said the break in period is 1000km, but I see in the UK they suggest 1000miles. What do you think of that. I think to play it safe and break in the car for 1000miles though.

·
Banned
5,229 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

This is the first time I have head of a complaint because the car was early !

What paperwork takes 10 days?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum.

This is the first time I have head of a complaint because the car was early !

What paperwork takes 10 days?
My complaint is with the dealer, because the car was delivered without noticing me. I'll be financing it and that's going to take a week and after that 2-3 days to register the car. I know its not common to complain about that, but I just can't wait to drive it. haha

·
Super Moderator
4,984 Posts
Hi & Welcome.
I thought, wait till march for new reg... Then realised "Bulgaria".

I guess the dealer was as much in the dark as you, given they though the chassis had not been started the week before.

·
Banned
5,229 Posts
My complaint is with the dealer, because the car was delivered without noticing me. I'll be financing it and that's going to take a week and after that 2-3 days to register the car. I know its not common to complain about that, but I just can't wait to drive it. haha
Here in the UK all of that can be done in under an hour;

Understand that you are eager though. Look at it this way - you will still get the car about 6 weeks sooner than you were expecting.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here in the UK all of that can be done in under an hour;

Understand that you are eager though. Look at it this way - you will still get the car about 6 weeks sooner than you were expecting.
Wow under an hour.. So nice to live in the 21st century. I guess the silver lining is the prices of Kia Bulgaria are really good at least compared to UK and Germany.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered my car in the beginning of September and just this Monday 3rd of February got it. So almost 5 months.
Dealership informed me when car went to production line and then it took about 10 days to arrive. Paperwork with leasing and registration was really fast and for me fully digital in Estonia (y) I just had to go to dealership to pick up the car. :cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same issue for me, ordered as a company car in December and told 2nd week of April, great as my current car goes back mid March, then 30th Jan I get told its ready for 5th Feb now! Just hope its the new version with new screen! Had to hold it off till end of Feb now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts