Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I suspect this date will move…..I was told when I placed the order in December that estimated delivery would be March/April…this then changed to May…..this then changed to July/August…..this then changed to October…..this then changed to current date (Q4)….this I suspect from some other people on this forum will be Q1 at the moment🙈🤷🏻‍♂️
You are possibly correct, I ordered my EV6 on 17th January 2022, same spec. as you, and was given the exact date for delivery of 28th March 2022! I have the order form from the dealer with that date appended. Within 2 weeks I was told it would be July/August 2022. Then, just before Easter, I was informed that that timing had slipped to February/March 2023! A 13 or 14 month delivery period! He also stated that the price we negotiated back in January will still stand regardless of overall price increases in the interim period. He couldn't say the same for spec. changes as the vehicle will now be a MY2023 and the dealership has no influence over that. Dealer has been good and kept me up to date with information as and when he gets it (and I believe he is proactive in getting it). But it isn't necessarily what any of us want to hear.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts