Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone had a problem with the curve settings on the stereo?
i have a 2010 ceed 3 crdi , the curve setting is supposed to adjust volume depending on speed, after having a new unit fitted it still appears to have no effect..
kia say the sensors are working ok and match other sample vehicles and say there is a marginal difference, the curve settings has 5 levels and i can find no difference whether turned on, off or any of the 5 settings..

thoughts ??

moonmelon

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
It doesn't have a significant effect like the one in our Mondeo did but it does appear to work in ours. Its set on 5 and you don't have to increase the volume on the motorway.

Paul

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, only just joined but noticed your comment re. volume /speed curve. Mines a Dec. 2010 SW3 CRDi and, like you,I've complained several times but have been told it is working. Even on 5 I still have my doubts. I have now just accepted the situation and use the steering wheel volume control.

·
Registered
441 Posts
HI, I have my start volume set to 7 and my volume/speed curve set to 1. If i set it on number 2 or above it turns the volume up way too much on the motorway so mine seems to do something. I never need to play with the volume around town or cruising at 100+ on the German autobahns.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts